Mid - Senior Java developer in API Gateway team
Data & IT /
Are you interested to work in cross-border Agile organization and help us with maintaining and developing the Open Banking and Gateway solutions within electronic banking channels? We are looking for Software developer joining API Gateway team to work side by side with business developers and product owner in the Baltics to deliver meaningful values to our customers and stakeholders.
Some of the tech stack we use: Java 8, Spring, REST API, JUnit, PostgreSQL, Angular, GIT/BitBucket, Mercurial, Maven, Jenkins, Red Hat, OpenShift, IntelliJ, etc, microservices architecture, TDD.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Be as support to business representative for continuous improvement by investigating alternative
You’ll be the right fit if you have:
- At least 2 years experience in software development with Java, Spring
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team-player who can also work independently
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
Benefits we offer:
- Opportunity to work in open and evolving international team
- Possibility to gain valuable experience and self-development
- Modern and flexible environment
Learn more about SEB Bank culture, values and benefits package here
Monthly salary range for this position: 1900-3600 EUR (before tax deduction).
The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/