Team manager to Cash Management Analytics and Reporting in Örebro
Data & IT /
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. An important part of that change is our exciting transformation journey to become a data-driven bank. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture, solutions, and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
We are looking for a team manager to join on us in the Cash Management Analytics and Reporting department within Technology. Our teams work with delivering our Reporting, Analytics solutions as well as crucial parts of our payment infrastructure.
What you will be doing
The Analytics & Reporting department consists of six agile teams and is part of the Cash Management area within Technology, developing IT solutions in close cooperation with Business and Operations. The teams you will be responsible for, together with another Team Manager, are delivering on our Reporting, Analytics solutions as well as maintaining crucial parts of our payment infrastructure. The teams consist of developers, testers, and scrum masters (total 24 IT professionals) divided into three agile development teams with Product Owners.
You will be a part of the Analytics & Reporting departments management team and a vital part of the Secure to Act Tribe. The Tribe has the responsibility to secure daily delivery and develop of our solutions to meet future needs. As we are in constant transformation the architecture will change and our delivery teams will take on new responsibilities. We plan and work according to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
As a Team Manager you will be responsible for:
• The staff and full accountability for the teams’ deliveries.
• Lead, coach and inspire the team, and have the responsibility for being a role model within the transformation to a fully agile organization.
• You will work in close collaboration with Tech Lead, Architects, Product Owners and other relevant stake holders for this area.
Who we are looking for
• You are a committed leader with high ability to attract and develop the right people and building engaged and high performing teams.
You have experience of managing IT development in a complex, fast changing and demanding environment. You understand modern software development and agile way of working.
• As a person, you are ambitious, with a strong ability to transform ideas and goals into hands-on activities and actual results.
• You build trust at all levels based on transparency, pro activity, collaboration, and courage, including bridging technology to business and vice versa.
• You take an active part in our management team, driving our joint agenda forward.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
· Work-life balance
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· International opportunities and working environment
· Attractive compensation and benefits
· Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
· Possibility to work remotely 2 days per week
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2/2-2022. If you have any questions, please contact Linnea Landahl, Talent Acquisition Partner at Linnea.Landahl@seb.se
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/