Solution Developer in Corporate Functions at SEB in Vilnius
Data & IT /
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be a part of a professional team, accountable for global HR IT solution development and support. You will work in Agile and will be involved into continues process of delivery, from requirement engineering, solution design, implementation, customization, deployment to production and support. You will be in close contact with business users from different countries.
As a Solution developer you will be responsible for:
- Implementation and development of People Soft solution and other solutions.
- Building and managing integrations.
- Solution upgrades to new versions.
- Solution maintenance and stakeholders’ support.
- Technical improvements.
Who we are looking for
- Team player, able to communicate with business, willing to cooperate and share with colleagues to grow personally and to contribute to team’s results.
- We expect you to be positive minded and willing to improve.
- Have at least 2 years working experience with SQL and at least one programming language preferably object-oriented language
- Preferable have experience integrating different systems
- Are keen to understand business need and to translate them into a solution
- Are a proactive, eager to learn and take ownership
- Enjoy working in Scrum
- Are up for a challenge and ready to suggest new ideas
- Excellent in English.
What we offer
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- Agile and modern ways of working
- Work-life balance
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by August 12, 2022. If you have questions about the position please contact Eglė Balčiūnienė, Team Manager, by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2300-3500 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers