Senior test specialist/test responsible
Data & IT /
Are you driven, proactive, highly enthusiastic, technically sounds, high perseverance and collaborative software test engineer then the below job is yours!
We are looking for an experienced test specialist that has a genuine interest in software testing, an agile mindset, and the ability to drive innovation and change. You will be working with SEB: s product master data platform and take part in our data driven development journey. Within Product Lifecycle we manage the bank common Product catalogue and ensure that product master data is made available in key bank initiatives such as digitalizing customer journeys and know your customer (KYC) processes. You will join the product master data area and take end-2-end test responsibility for our cross-platform product master data solution. The consumers of the data published by master data platform is used by bank’s internal users for example: Pension & Insurance, FICC & Equities, Trading, Mortgage Loan, Private Loan, AML & Holding Control and many more. We use following technology: Spring Boot, Kafka, Java 11, Microsoft SQL Server, MQ, Data Lake Hadoop, Angular, OpenShift, Tomcat, Splunk, Junit, Mockito, REST-API, Swagger, Sonar, Jenkins, (IBM z/OS), Cobol, DB2 etc.
What you will be doing
Your focus in this role will be to:
• Take responsibility for end-2-end testing across the product master data platform
• Drive the test automation agenda in the product master data area
• Work with hands-on testing as part of the development process In practice this means that you will
• Cooperate with teams, POs, team managers, process experts, scrum master in the thrive for continuous improvement in the testing field. Also setting up a roadmap for handling future test technology needs in public cloud for future.
• Perform technical tasks as part of test implementation and automation
• Be responsible for creating test strategies and test plan documentation
• Coordinate and execute cross-platform testing
• Secure the test data needed for the testing initiatives The position is in Stockholm, Arenastaden.
Who are we looking for?
• B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. and experience from Complex software system
• You have experience of test automation and execution
• Have experience from DevOps maturity models and CI/CD
• You have some years of experience in API based data platform and backend testing
• You encourage innovation and love working with modern and agile ways of working
• You like to drive change and are used to working independently and taking own initiatives
• Have experience working with requirement analysis
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2021-11-30.
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/