Software Developer (Progress 4GL/ OpenEdge) in Cross border payments and liquidity team
Data & IT /
In our team you will be part of creating payment back-end solutions and improving internal payment processes. You will have the opportunity to work with complex development solutions for payments, that would give you a unique competitive knowledge. Supportive and professional team will teach you all about payments and will help you to learn OpenEdge language.
Some of the tech-stack we use : Progress 4GL/ OpenEdge ABL, SVN/ Git, Jenkins, Java
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing secure and business critical solutions for cross border payments together with a team.
- Continuous innovation to ensure future proof systems
- Opportunity to contribute to Baltic core banking systems
- Cooperation with business development finding best available solutions
You’ll be the right fit if you have:
- Experience in software development and in writing clean code
- Basic knowledge of XML
- Willingness to learn Progress 4GL/OpenEdge and about payment processes
- Fluency in English language
- Experience with OpenEgde would be considered as a huge advantage
Our employees enjoy:
- Interesting and challenging work in the highly professional international team
- Remote/partially remote working model
- Flexible working conditions
- Professional development
- Competitive salary package
Learn more about SEB Bank culture, values and benefits package here.
We are looking forward to your application by February 25, 2022.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/