Software Developer (Progress 4GL/ OpenEdge) in Cross border payments and liquidity team
Data & IT /
In our team you will be part of creating payment back-end solutions and improving internal payment processes. You will have the opportunity to work with complex development solutions for payments, that would give you a unique competitive knowledge. Supportive and professional team will teach you all about payments and will help you to learn OpenEdge language.
Some of the tech-stack we use : Progress 4GL/ OpenEdge ABL, SVN/ Git, Jenkins, Java
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing secure and business critical solutions for cross border payments together with a team.
- Continuous innovation to ensure future proof systems
- Opportunity to contribute to Baltic core banking systems
- Cooperation with business development finding best available solutions
You’ll be the right fit if you have:
- Experience in software development and in writing clean code
- Basic knowledge of XML
- Willingness to learn Progress 4GL/OpenEdge and about payment processes
- Fluency in English language
- Experience with OpenEgde would be considered as a huge advantage
Our employees enjoy:
- Interesting and challenging work in the highly professional international team
- Remote/partially remote working model
- Flexible working conditions
- Professional development
- Competitive salary package
Learn more about SEB Bank culture, values and benefits package here.
We are looking forward to your application by September 1st, 2022.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers