Talent Acquisition Partner within technology to SEB in Stockholm
Human Resources /
Talent is a strategic pillar and a key area to succeed with our business and strategy at SEB. Do you have a passion for attracting, recruiting and engaging the best talents? Do you have an interest in tech and would like to partner up with colleagues with the same interest? Great! We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to our team in Stockholm.
What you will be doing
Our global Talent Acquisition team is responsible to deliver comprehensive support to SEB’s managers in making sure that the right talent is hired. In Sweden, the Talent Acquisition Tech team consists of 9 colleagues, all dedicated on helping our Technology area to grow. The mission within our team is to ensure quality, an unbiased recruitment process as well as the best candidate experience.
In this role, you will focus on finding top talents within the Technology area, recruiting talents such as Developers, Engineers, Test Automation Engineers etc. You will be driving the entire process; from sourcing and managing applications to closing top talent and working together with hiring managers to improve the way we do things.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Own full-cycle technical recruitment, focusing on a specialist area or function within Technology, with a constant lens on diversity, belonging and inclusion.
- Identifying business needs in the engineering area across the bank.
- Create a sourcing strategy to find, attract and close and onboard new employees.
- Help forming the ways of working with top talents within the Talent Acquisition Technology area.
Who we are looking for
- You have experience working within tech recruitment with high volumes in a dynamic environment. You therefore know how to source, interview and close top Tech talent.
- You have the ability to inspire and motivate passive candidates to join SEB.
- You have a desire to learn.
- You believe in self-leadership.
- You are a strong team player that knows how to collaborate with your colleagues and you possess the ability to work cross an international setting.
- You are driven and you always find ways of improving the quality of your work.
- Finally, you love to have fun at work and contribute with your experience and positive attitude!
What we offer
- Work-life balance
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Agile and modern ways of working
- Empowering environment
- Top class client network and projects
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 30th January 2022. If you have questions about the position please contact Anton Hänni, Talent Acquisition Partner at phone no 070 739 12 52 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/