Investment Operations Specialist
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, a large organization with many areas in which one can accelerate, drive, or support our core business. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for learning, and a collaborative nature, and you will have the opportunity for a long and exciting career here. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Investment Operations ensure operational flow of full scale of traditional and alternative investment instruments for SEB funds and Institutional mandates from subscription and investment stage, through full scope of corporate actions, till reconciliation, control and reporting. You will learn operational insights of investment business and will gain excellent experience to deliver world class service to our customers!
Whether you have experience in this field or are eager to start learning all about it – there’s a place for you in the SEB Team.
As a Bank Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Handling various post trade processes related to security settlements across 80 markets
- Placing fund orders and support regulatory transaction reporting
- Perform payments and investigations process
- Informing clients on upcoming events on financial market and gathering client’s instructions for further actions
- Analyzing and reporting outstanding transactions to different counterparties in SEB and SEB Group’s clients worldwide
- Administering and controlling external and internal account transactions related to different investment products
- Advice and assistance to stakeholders and customers who are wealthy private individuals, corporate clients, and fund management companies
Who we are looking for:
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Fluent English language skills
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize your tasks
- Problem solving and continuous improvement mindset
- Great team player who works well in collaborative environment
- Understanding of banking products and flows, previous job experience in finance, accounting, securities business, global services are considered as advantage
To perform work responsibilities in this role, a valid digital Covid-19 certificate is required.
What we offer at SEB:
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- Training from A to Z in your area of responsibilities
- Participation in projects across different geographies
- Opportunities to learn the business area and contribute to the modern ways of working
- Development and growth opportunities
- Health insurance after probation period
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity are crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe, or where they come from.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1160 - 1740 EUR before tax deduction. Please note that the offer for the final candidate will depend on the experience and competencies of the candidate for the required job. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Welcome with your application
We are looking forward to receiving your application by 28 January, 2022.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/