Client Service Coordinator/Senior Client Service Coordinator
Credit & Financial Analysis /
Corporate & Private Customers
Explore the professional world more deeply with the International Corporates Unit, which is an important part of the Corporate banking division and has an overall responsibility for the relationship, profitability and risk of the largest international corporate clients.
Your responsibilities will include
- Direct interaction with the largest international corporate clients. You will work in one of the teams consisting of Client executive and Account Manager (Financial Analyst), the team being responsible for an assigned portfolio of corporate clients (typically with annual sales larger than 20 million EUR)
- Provide all daily banking services to existing customers
- Assist the Client Executive and Account Manager in administrative matters such as
- Manage customer questionnaires, legal and financial reporting documents and ensure their timely maintenance and updating
- Collaboration with multiple stakeholders from product, risk assessment and support functions, also including international cooperation with other SEB sites
- Participation in other projects and initiatives affecting corporate customer service
You’ll be the right fit if you have
- Wants to pursue a career in banking and is interested in the latest business trends
- Professional integrity
- Commitment to high quality customer service
- Fluent and structured communication in Lithuanian and English
- A degree in an Economics-related field or last year student
Benefits we offer
- Responsible and interesting work with the largest international business clients
- Ability to be behind-the-scenes of the largest corporate finance transactions in the country
- Versatile professional experience and network with clear career path and multiple opportunities
- High quality training, consisting of formal training, coaching, internships and other measures tailored individually for you
Learn more about SEB Bank culture, values and benefits package here: https://www.seb.lt/eng/career/seb-lithuania
We are looking forward to your application by January 31, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1350 – 2350 EUR (before tax deduction).
The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/