AML Monitoring Officer at SEB Global Services in Riga
SEB Global services
We are looking for multiple additional AML Monitoring officers to join our team in Riga!
AML Transactions Monitoring is a unit which is a part of SEB Financial Crime Prevention. Financial Crime Prevention is cross-divisional organisation with responsibility for conducting financial crime prevention in business focusing on Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF), Fraud Prevention, Market Surveillance and Rouge Trading. We are now looking for additional AML Monitoring Officers to join our AML Transaction Monitoring teams in Riga
About the position
As an AML Monitoring officer, you will join the team of 50+ people. You will work in an international and friendly environment in close cooperation with other teams in Riga, Sweden and other countries. Your main responsibilities will include monitoring and investigation of suspicious transactions and performance of other AML controls for SEB Group.
To succeed and thrive in this position you need to have:
- experience or knowledge in AML area;
- at least 1 year working experience in the related areas (banking, finance, risk management etc.);
- higher education;
- proven analytical and problem-solving ability;
- self-driven, team-oriented and service minded personality;
- large integrity as you will need to work with the information of a sensitive and highly confidential nature.
To perform work responsibilities in this role, a valid digital Covid-19 certificate is required.
What we offer:
- International work environment;
- Modern office and great colleagues;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and expertise;
- Chance to become AML professional of different geographies;
- Competitive benefits package, including health insurance, pension and profit-sharing program, etc.
Welcome with your application
We are looking forward to your application by January 24, 2022. Please send a personal letter and Your resume in English via "Apply for this job" option.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1300 – 2100 EUR before tax deduction. The offer for final candidate* will depend on experience and competences of the candidate for the required job.
* Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/