Senior Risk Controller
SEB Global services
Group Risk Riga is an integrated part of the SEB Group Risk. Our department is responsible for a wide scope of risk related processes and tasks for different entities within the SEB Group. We work in close cooperation with our colleagues in Latvia, Sweden and other countries. Our working language is English.
We are currently looking for a Senior Risk Controller to join our team and work within Life and Asset Management Risk Oversight area. Life and Asset Management Risk Oversight team is responsible for monitoring and controlling client portfolios adherence with laws, regulations and agreements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Interpretation of investment policies
- Implementation and maintenance of risk controls with different level of complexity
- Continuous improvements of the existing procedures
- High involvement in team’s projects and activities
- Taking a leading role in new tasks migration
- Daily monitoring and reporting
- University degree in Finance, Economics or similar
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience from financial sector
- Good understanding of financial instruments
- Proactive, self-driven and able to work both in the team and individually
- Capability to prioritize and coordinate work
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Precise and attentive to details
- Fluent in English
- Experience related to Risk Control or/and Asset Management areas would be considered as advantage
To perform work responsibilities in this role, a valid digital Covid-19 certificate is required.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to gain/develop knowledge in Life and Asset Management Risk area
- Friendly international environment, encouraging critical thinking and new ideas
- Competitive remuneration package, including health insurance, profit sharing programme and others
- Mentorship, support and training from highly-skilled colleagues
- Career growth opportunities within Group Risk Riga and internationally
Welcome with your application
We are looking forward to your application by January 30, 2022. Please send Your resume in English via "Apply for this job" option.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1600 – 2400 EUR (before tax deduction). The offer for final candidate* will depend on experience and competences of the candidate for the required job.
* Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/