Payment Process Expert with automation experience| SEB, Riga
SEB Global Services – Group & Business Services /
We are consistently recognized for our expertise and customer-centric approach, which we achieve by listening to our customers, committing to quality and trust, and encouraging an entrepreneurial mindset in everything we do.
As a part of the SEB Group, we provide world-class financial services to support SEB on the journey of becoming the leader in efficiency and innovation. Our dedicated team of over 2800 employees consistently strive to enhance business development and growth. If you want to be part of an engaging and enabling environment where you can turn your everyday actions into global results, this is where you get to shine.
About the role:
Join our Payment Services team and take part in shaping the future of payments. As a member of the team, you will work in an international and supportive environment and gain substantial knowledge in the payments area, gain continuous personal and professional growth driven by challenging goals. We will take care of your support and training for your development.
This is a great opportunity for payment experts to have their own input in an exciting change journey of creating future payments infrastructure, where they will have an opportunity to work with automation, like setting requirements for scripting, robotics and system automation.
As a Payment Process Expert, you will be responsible for:
- Investigating, monitoring and processing of international payments, SWIFT transactions and Nostro reconciliations end-to-end processes and any discrepancies;
- Working closely with the team in problem-solving, process improvements, and many automation activities to increase process efficiency and customer satisfaction;
- Collaborating with other SEB teams to ensure a high level of customer focus and stakeholder management;
- Continuously analyzing and improving the team’s way of working in close cooperation with colleagues, Global Process Experts, Automation Developers, Management, Stakeholders and Process Area Specialists.
To succeed and thrive in this position you need to be:
- Fluent in English language (both written and spoken);
- Accurate and attentive to detail and able to prioritize tasks based on deadlines;
- Self-driven, positive, and open-minded, with a service-minded attitude;
- Team player with good communication and collaboration skills;
- Able to absorb new ideas and methods quickly;
- Master of thinking outside of the box;
- Quick learner with eagerness to develop as an expert;
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (not mandatory but a strong plus).
What we offer:
- International opportunities and working environment;
- Support in developing your skills and expertise;
- Friendly and welcoming culture;
- Extensive training and learning opportunities;
- Attractive compensation and benefits;
- A platform to transform an industry;
- Workplace in one of the most modern, sustainable and inspiring offices in Riga
Monthly salary range for this position: 1450 - 2150 EUR before tax deduction. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. The overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Do you want to be a part of SEB?
Welcome to our inclusive culture, where our shared values inspire and uplift our team. We celebrate diversity and strive to ensure every employee feels seen, heard, and valued.
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 15th of December 2023. If you have questions about the position, please contact Name and Surname and contact info.
Learn more about working at SEB here:www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
* Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law