Experienced Financial Services Specialist seeking global growth| SEB, Riga
SEB Global Services – Group & Business Services /
Grow your skills in financial sphere with us! Are you a specialist looking for a change? Come join us in developing the banking services of tomorrow.
At SEB Global Services, we strongly aim to accelerate the pace towards a sustainable future. As a part of SEB Group, we are supporting SEB to become a leader in efficiency and innovation by providing world-class services for its global customers and business divisions. If you want to be part of a collaborative environment, build strong relationships, and be empowered to grow, we will be a good fit!
About the role:
We strongly believe that financial services need to develop hand in hand with technological innovations and the needs of our clients. If you want to be a part of this future, we can offer a variety of areas to put your skills to use and expand your knowledge. Securities and Investments, Private Banking, Payments, Trading Operations, KYC, AML, Sanctions and other departments can be your next career step within SEB.
As a Bank specialist you will be responsible for initiating, driving and implementing Continuous Improvements; supporting SEB clients worldwide (written communication, corporate clients); processing different bank operations (depending on the department you join); working with data and analytics; share your expertise with junior members of the team; taking part in international projects and collaborating with SEB teams within different geographies and many more.
To thrive in this role, we believe you have:
- 2+ years of professional experience in banking or financial services;
- higher education (bachelor's degree or higher in accounting, economics, business law, finance and management or related field);
- fluency in English and good MS Office skills;
- self-driven, team-oriented and service minded personality;
- responsibility and time management skills;
- learning mindset to keep up with innovations and seek to improve our services.
What we offer:
- international working environment with projects and initiatives you can contribute to;
- supportive team and friendly colleagues;
- opportunities to support your professional and personal development, internal online university (over 5000 learnings);
- modern working environment including new office in Teika (with gym, library, parents’ room and more) and healthy work-life balance;
- attractive benefits package, including health insurance (after 3 months), contribution to your pension fund, SEB yearly profit-sharing program, additional vacation days and other pluses.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1550 - 2150 EUR before tax deduction. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate*. The overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Do you want to be a part of SEB?
Welcome to our inclusive culture, where our shared values inspire and uplift our team. We celebrate diversity and strive to ensure every employee feels seen, heard, and valued. Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than December 22, 2023.
Learn more about working at SEB here: www.sebgroup.com/career
* Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.