Senior IT/Business Analyst in Financing and Loans area at SEB in Vilnius
Data & IT /
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
Financing tribe is modernizing leasing product offering and looking for a new team member for IT development and maintenance of Leasing systems. As an analyst you will be collaborating with architects, product owners, other teams inside and outside our tribe. You will work in a team where we value team work, knowledge sharing, open and honest collaboration.
As an IT/Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Active participation in all Agile meetings
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders to understand their needs
- Ensure that process methodologies, templates, and tools are efficiently and consistently utilized
- Develop and analyze functional specifications
- Plan and design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs
- Integrate multiple systems and reconcile the needs of different teams
- Designing and documenting business product workflow (end to end) within the team and tribe
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details
- Verify and align requirements implementation with stakeholders
- Active contribution for testing and incident/problem handling
Who we are looking for:
- A team player who enjoys taking ownership
- Bachelor or master degree in Information Technology, Software engineering, Business Information Systems or similar education/certification
- Experience in systems business analysis or similar role
- Familiar with software requirements patterns
- Are experienced at facilitating requirements gathering and planning sessions as well as risk workshops
- Has experience in visual modeling & diagramming (use case, flow/sequence, state diagrams)
- Has technical fundamentals, knowledge of databases, system security, and troubleshooting
- Are experienced with the Agile way of working and enjoy being part of it
- Has customer-focused mind-set, willingness to develop and improve ways of working
- Experience of banking business and/or projects would be treated as an advantaged
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Flexible work-life
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by February 3, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2400 - 4450 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/