Java Developer for Baltic Internet Bank developments
SEB Baltic Division – Product Development & Technology /
Data & IT
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
We are on the journey to recreate the Internetbank and have first product teams starting their developments on newly created Internetbank platform. Our goal is to have all product teams taking care of their product related developments also in Internetbank independently according to their roadmap and decisions what and when they need to deliver. While doing that, we also must guarantee unified overall look and feel for our customers across all products in Internetbank.
We have a roadmap full of very exciting developments ahead of us in different product teams which include rethinking the existing solutions to create new solutions and using the advantages of the latest technology to do it all.
With our ambitious plans in mind we are looking for Java Developer who has can-do mindset and high expectations to be part of the well performing team where continuous improvement is part of the team’s DNA.
Join one of our product teams and be part of our new exciting Internetbank developments!
As a Java Developer you will be responsible for
- Working together with product owner and the team to build best solutions;
- Building the solutions based on best practices and standards;
- Writing well-designed and efficient code along with automated tests;
- Participate in DevSecOps and CI/CD practice development.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of development experience with large systems;
- Good knowledge in Java (Spring Boot);
- Experience or interest in Openshift/Kubernetes is a plus;
- Experience working with PostgreSQL databases;
- Curiosity to know what the latest trends in IT are and want to implement them;
- Fluent English in verbal and written;
- Flexibility and readiness to take ownership;
- Readiness to be up for a challenge to suggest new ideas.
What we offer
- Opportunity to be part of major transformation and recreation of one of the central systems in the bank;
- Supportive and welcoming team;
- International opportunities and working environment;
- Excellent office environment;
- Agile and modern ways of working.
Learn more about SEB Bank culture, values and benefits package here.
We are looking forward to your application by June 22, 2023.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2600 – 4600 EUR (before tax deduction).
The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
*Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institutions Law
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers