.NET Developer in Institutional Global Custody at SEB in Vilnius
Data & IT /
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be a part of a professional development team, which has the ownership of systems that are used to serve the Institutional Global Custody business at SEB Global Service. You will work in an Agile team of 5-6 persons allocated in Vilnius and having close everyday collaboration with colleagues in Stockholm. Cross collaboration and interaction with other SEB teams with focus on accuracy and timely delivery are essence of our daily work.
As a developer you will be responsible for:
• Development of REST APIs using .NET Core, Frontend with Angular 2+
• Analysis of the business requirements
• Taking part and support of controls and legal requirements implementation in systems
• Communication and collaboration with stakeholders, other teams
• Driving good practices in team
• Set and maintain common patterns in development and maintenance
• Investigate new technologies and tools
• Support effective way of working in team
• System / solution documentation
Who we are looking for:
• Have 3+ years’ experience in developing .Net applications, writing efficient and maintainable code
• Worked with technical stack that includes .NET, .NET Core, Angular 2+
• Are experienced in working with relational databases
• Have an experience in end-to-end delivery into maintenance
• Have an experience working in Agile development team
• Are excellent in English
• Have experience with onboarding junior developers
• Have great communication skills, can easily understand business requirements and collaborate well in a multicultural environment
• Will be a hands-on specialist who is willing to share knowledge, help others and accept help
What we offer:
• Entrepreneurial environment
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Work-life balance
• Wellness benefits
• Comprehensive health insurance and more
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by July 31st , 2022.
If you have questions about the position please contact Dmitrij Bukolov, Team manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2300 - 3500 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers