Technical Client Service Implementer at SEB in Vilnius
Client Services /
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group with customer bases among both private individuals and organizations. We are consistently recognized for our expertise and customer-centric approach, which we achieve by listening to our customers, committing to quality and trust, and encouraging an entrepreneurial mindset in everything we do. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be a part of an easily accessible, customer-oriented team that is great at implementing integration services solutions between the corporate client and the bank. You will take the lead as an advisor, navigator and problem-solver when communicating with new and existing clients across different SEB geographies.
This role is the primary contact point for all communication, deadlines, and milestones pertaining to the implementations. You will also contribute to our learning culture by sharing your knowledge with colleagues.
As a Client Service Implementer you will be responsible for:
- Advising clients on technical setups, payment, reporting and format-related questions in accordance with ISO 20022 standard in XML format
- Managing customer expectations and taking ownership of the technical implementation setups of integration services between the parties
- Performing the testing of selected client’s solutions
- Working close with product organization & IT to improve supported products, systems & solutions
Who we are looking for:
- Technology oriented with a proven customer service experience
- Excellent English communication and workflow planning skills
- Positive, proactive and responsible person who flourishes in fast paced environment
- A team player with a focus on delivery, who gains knowledge though collaboration with others
- Client and quality oriented mindset
- Up for a challenge and willing to take the ownership
- General understanding of FTP, SWIFT & Banking processes would be an advantage
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- Attractive compensation and benefits
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by February 8, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1950 - 2900 EUR (before tax deduction).
The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/