Quantitative Portfolio Manager to SEB Investment Management in Stockholm
Credit & Financial Analysis /
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group with customer bases among both private individuals and organisations. We are consistently recognised for our expertise and customer-centric approach, which we achieve by listening to our customers, committing to quality and trust, and encouraging an entrepreneurial mindset in everything we do. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
SEB Investment Management (SEB IM) is one of the largest investment managers in the Nordics, managing a
broad range of funds and mandates across most asset classes, for private as well as institutional investors.
We are now looking for a Portfolio Manager to join our Quantitative Equities team. Your contribution will be instrumental for delivering existing and future products with high quality and high integration of sustainability.
You will be part of a dedicated and experienced quantitative team with a strong focus on generating active returns and systematic implementations of sustainability. We manage a range of systematic equity funds with Global, European, Asian and Emerging Markets focus. All funds are integrating sustainability in the investment process and two funds are more specialized and address two specific sustainability topics Climate Change and Equality.
The team is responsible for the entire research and implementation of all strategies and manages the portfolios. Cross collaboration and a high degree of interaction with other teams at SEB Investment Management is essential to our success and highly encouraged.
As a Portfolio Manager you will be responsible for:
· Research and development of trading signals
· Implementation of trading signals
· Portfolio Management
· Sustainability research and model development
· Performance attribution
· Client and team presentations
· Improving research and production infrastructure
Who we are looking for
· You hold a university degree in statistics/mathematics/computer science or equivalent.
· You have 4-5 years of experience from quantitative equity research and/or investing
· Strong and proven analytical skills
· Outgoing and positive team player with a collaborative mindset
· You have a drive to continuously develop and willing to take ownership
· Experience in quantitative equity investments, as well as sustainable finance is beneficial
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Open and engaging culture
· Attractive compensation and benefits
· Challenging, cutting-edge work
· Opportunities to help transform an industry
· Chances to make an impact on social or environmental issues
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than January 24th 2022. If you have questions about the position please contact Andreas Johansson, Head of Quantitative Equities at phone no +46 (0)73 5217210 or by mail email@example.com
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/