Kickstarter in Finance
SEB Global services
Start off your career in Finance from zero, no matter what's your previous experience.
Are you willing to kickstart your career in finance, but not sure which position and area suits you the best? Don’t worry – apply for a kickstarter position and we will do our best to find a matching role for you!
At the start of your journey in finance and SEB Global services, you will dig deep into banking processes one by one and learn how to:
· process different bank operations
· improve and automate bank processes
· make reports and process documentation
· support SEB clients worldwide (mostly, organizations and support in writing, not calling)
· take part and contribute to interdisciplinary & international projects.
Our teams & managers provide excellent support and materials to get you on board with these tasks as neatly as possible.
Thus, no matter what’s your previous job experience, Kickstarter position is there for you to start a new career in finance!
· Strong motivation to develop in financial field
· Fluency in English
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Growth mindset, responsibility, and time management skills
· Self-driven, positive, and open-minded
· Understanding of banking products and financial terminology or relevant education (finance, banking, economics or etc.) are considered as advantage
What we offer at SEB
· Working from the office in friendly and welcoming atmosphere
· Training from A to Z in your area of responsibilities
· Participation in different cross-country projects
· Opportunities to learn the business area and contribute to the modern ways of working
· Development and growth opportunities
· Health insurance after probation period
· Full time employment
Monthly salary range for this position: 1000 - 1500 EUR before tax deduction.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/