Solution Architect focusing on Data to Financial Crime Prevention at SEB
Data & IT /
SEB is a leading financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
As a Solution architect within the Financial Crime Prevention will combat fraud against our customers and protecting the bank from money laundering, this is central not only to SEB but for society as such. In order to keep up in this area we need to deploy and leverage new technology in a smart way that allow us to detect bad actors, analyze their behavior and report to authorities on suspicious activity.
What you will be doing
As a Solution Architect in the Data & Processes domain with focus on Financial Crime Prevention (FCP) you will work with setting the architecture and support the implementation of new solutions in the area. You will support the business in the processes of prioritizing and defining solutions to the different demands that are directed towards the FCP tribe and work closely with the tech leads and the delivery organization to support with implementation of the solutions.
You can expect to be a future key player in an area that will undergo a lot of transformation during the coming years both in terms of deployment of new technology and transforming the way of working and processes.
As a Solution Architect you will:
· Be part of a team of skilled solution architects working with different tribes and initiatives in the Data and Processes domain.
· Involve a high degree of complexity both from a technology perspective and from a people and process perspective and the solutions architected are cornerstones in SEB’s future architecture.
· Focus on to support new initiatives and already operational solutions in their evolution towards the target architecture and train others to use the defined architecture in daily development and maintenance.
· Be working with many stakeholders such as Product Owners, Tech Leads, Vendors and Third-party suppliers.
Who we are looking for
· An experienced and driven Solution Architect with focus on both technology and business.
· You are comfortable working in a virtual organization and leading technology change.
· You are a curious team player with deep interest in how new technology can be used to solve different business challenges while also being good at communicating and collaborating across different lines of business.
· You most likely have a good understanding and experience in modern data management and analytics as well as workflow and process automation solutions.
· Experience in the financial sector specially KYC, AML, Fraud Prevention and regulatory compliance is a big plus
What we offer
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· Agile and modern ways of working
· Work-life balance
· Working remotely 2 days a week
· Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
· Long-term stability
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 14/02-2022. If you have questions about the position please contact Linnea Landahl, Talent Acquisition Partner, at Linnea.Landahl@seb.se
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/