Scrum Master in Customer Lifecycle Management team at SEB in Vilnius
Data & IT /
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will lead and coordinate a newly formed professional development team, which has the owner-ship of systems that are used in SEB to report data to external government agencies in various countries. You will work in an Agile team located in Vilnius and closely collaborating with teams in Stock-holm. Cross collaboration and interaction with other SEB teams with focus on accuracy and timely delivery are the essence of our daily work. We maintain what we build and we spend approximately half of our time on Lifecycle Management activities, which include work with continuous integration and delivery. We work closely with our stakeholders on the business side in Sweden.
• Two C#.NET Core integration developers
• Two SQL Data Store Specialists
As a Scrum Master you will be responsible for:
- Coaching the team and challenge unclarities
- Work closely with the business side in order to create understanding for the requirements
- Refine the team’s backlog and report status to stakeholders
- Remove impediments for the team
- Provide input on the department Way of Working
Who we are looking for:
- If you are self-driven and engaged, as your direct manager will be situated in Stockholm
- Someone with strong communication skills and leadership abilities, especially since the team will be newly formed from scratch and you will have to focus on creating a healthy team environment
- Structured and committed to creating transparency
- Someone who wants to combine the Scrum Master role with learning more about SEB business processes or delving into customer requirements in order to ascertain the fulfillment of customer needs
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by January 28, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2400 - 3600 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/