Java developer in Mobile team at SEB bank
SEB Baltic Division – Product Development & Technology /
Data & IT
SEB is a leading financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics & Baltics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of existing and new, innovative banking app and its backend API
- Bringing in ideas for tech stack to experiment and adopt in all Mobile teams
- Exercising good work practices like code reviews, unit testing, tech talks
- Participation in launching new features to Baltic Countries
- Proactive improvement in team's processes through feedback and retrospective.
Who are we looking for
- Software development experience with Java
- Willingness to work with mobile app development project
- Experience with Git or Mercurial, RESTful web APls
- Experience with Swift or Kotlin would be an advantage
- Ambition to make a difference and focus on value delivery
- Good knowledge of English and good communication skills
- Outgoing & positive team player
- Flexible and willing to take ownership.
What we offer
- Work-life balance
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- International opportunities and working environment
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
- Long-term stability
- Innovative company in forefront of technology
- Excellent office environment
- Agile and modern ways of working
Learn more about working at SEB https://www.seb.lv/en/career
We are looking forward to your application by 15th of June, 2023.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2600 – 4600 EUR (before tax deduction).
The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
*Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institutions Law.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers