Bank Operations Specialist in Securities & Investment Operations ( 10+ additional positions )
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading sub-custodian in the Nordic market, we are growing our footprint even further and hence are looking to recruit new talents to join our teams to enable the business growth. We are a large organization with many areas in which one can accelerate, drive, or support our core business. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for learning, and a collaborative nature, and you will have the opportunity for a long and exciting career here. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be a part of a professional team, accountable for providing best securities and investment products while maintaining the highest level of service. We are performing back office administrative processes delivering operational support to our business partners and stakeholders. Cross collaboration and interaction with other SEB teams with focus on accuracy and timely delivery are essence of our daily work.
As a Bank Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for:
· Processing security account set up and maintenance requests
· Monitoring transactions and investigating discrepancies
· Processing different types of payments, including dividend, interest and tax payments
· Assisting clients to participate in Nordic company events such as shareholder
meetings, mergers and acquisitions
· Assisting clients and stakeholders with their daily inquiries over the phone and email
· Investigating and resolving exceptions and issues
· Cross collaboration with SEB teams within different geographies to ensure the highest
level of customer focus
Who we are looking for:
· Precise and attentive to detail, you spot mistakes and are ready to solve them
· Flexible and willing to take ownership
· Customer-oriented mindset, you smile even when on the phone?
· Able to manage your time, multitask and prioritize
· Up for a challenge and ready to suggest new ideas
· Outgoing and positive team player - we value extroverts as much as introverts
· Mature personality who wants to expand own knowledge and skills
· Fluent in English with Microsoft Excel skills
· Previous experience in banking and finance is valued but not mandatory - we believe
that knowledge and skills can be taught with the right mindset
· No, you will not have to wear a suit, unless you want to
· To perform work responsibilities in this role, a valid digital Covid-19 certificate is required
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· International opportunities and working environment
· Challenging, cutting-edge work
· Mobility within a large global company
Monthly salary range for this position: 1160 - 1740 EUR before tax deduction. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than November 30th, 2021. If you have questions about the position please contact Lauma Landratova, Talent Acquisition Specialist by mail: email@example.com.
Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institutions Law
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/