Reporting Analyst in Group Management Reporting at SEB in Vilnius
Finance & Reporting /
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group with customer bases among both private individuals and organizations. We are consistently recognized for our expertise and customer-centric approach, which we achieve by listening to our customers, committing to quality and trust, and encouraging an entrepreneurial mindset in everything we do. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be a part of Internal Reporting department that focuses on Divisional reporting on SEB Group level as well as reporting to Countries, each of which is a separate organizational unit. You will be responsible for delivering financial reports for Corporate and Private Customers division and working closely with Business Controllers. We do not imagine our work without collaboration and constant communication, knowledge sharing and help to each other.
As a Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring high quality deliveries to the division
- Report production and content analysis
- Financial data gathering, reconciliation and quality check
- Stakeholder support & resolving complex issues
- Various ad hoc requests on financial data
- Participation and driving process changes, improvements and efficiency activities.
Who we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in reporting or other finance related area
- Proactive, self-driven team player able to take ownership
- Analytical, accurate, can handle complex requests from stakeholders
- Able to manage time & prioritize
- Positive and open-minded with good communication skills
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Good in English.
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Mobility within a large global company
- Agile and modern ways of working
- Empowering environment.
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by January 31, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1550 – 2900 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/