Mid-Senior Java developer in Funds, Deposits, and Trading team
Data & IT /
Business Support & Operations
Join our collaborative Baltic IT Team and help us to create and implement new and innovative saving and investment solutions.
We are looking for a Mid-Senior Java Software Developer to join our team within Savings & Investment area at SEB Baltics in Riga. Our team is responsible for creating and delivering solutions in securities trading, fund offering, deposits, tax declarations, and more.
We use Java, Kotlin, Spring, Wicket, PL SQL, REST, JMS, JUnit, Selenide, PostgreSQL, Angular, GIT/BitBucket, Maven, Jenkins, Red Hat OpenShift, IntelliJ, Progress OpenEdge, and a lot of more. You are more than welcome to bring new ideas and technologies to the stack.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Architect, design, and develop new software products and components
- Create resilient, secure, and performant applications
- Define the best technical solution and infrastructure for new features
- Be responsible for the quality of the delivery
- Use tech expertise to proactively find solutions to solve complex issues, understanding and considering the business needs
You’ll be right fit if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience with Java
- Willingness to learn Progress 4GL/OpenEdge
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Growth mindset, positive and collaborative attitude
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems
- Experience with PostgreSQL or similar DBMS, willingness to take on architecture tasks or work as a full-stack developer would be considered as an advantage
Benefits we offer:
- Opportunity to create new banking solutions and services in a data driven way
- Being a part of SEB Baltic transformation to drive business development in an agile way
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Modern and flexible work environment, a possibility to work remotely
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Wellness benefits and more
Learn more about SEB Bank culture, values and benefits package here: https://www.seb.ee/en/build-your-success-story-seb
We are looking forward to your application by August 12, 2022.
The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers