KYC Quality Check/Quality Assurance Specialist
Large Corporates & Financial Institutions – Investment Banking /
The Global Business Centre in SEB Poland is an advanced competence hub, owned by our home markets in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany and the UK in the area of Large Corporates and Financial Institutions.
With the dynamic growth of the KYC/AML area in GBC we are looking for talented professionals to perform quality check/quality assurance controls on KYC activities carried out by teams within LC&FI Home Markets & Poland, to support remediation KYC activities for the division by assuring compliance with divisional KYC procedures and to continuously develop KYC processes and tools.
- Perform risk-based quality check/quality assurance controls on KYC activities performed upon corporates and financial institution customers to secure they are meeting the high standards expected, based on existing policies and work instructions.
- Support in development and ongoing adjustment to the quality check/quality assurance controls performed.
- Work to build a good and respectful relationship with personnel on all sites performing KYC onboarding and review work, to enable smooth and two-way communication in regards to quality control activities performed.
- Provide feedback to personnel performing KYC onboarding and review work to secure necessary improvements to case quality, as well as support their skill and knowledge development.
- Support in identifying areas within the KYC process where improvement is needed to processes, instructions or tools, and recommending potential activities.
- 2-3 years’ experience in working with AML/KYC related processes, particularly performing KYC work
- at least 1 year experience in Quality Check of KYC work.
- Knowledge and understanding of ML/TF risks and risk indicators.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English is essential as this is an international role requiring communication across multiple countries and units.
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively, as well as be part of a successful high-performing team.
- Continuous personal development and learning, as well as ability to document and share knowledge.
- Open and respectful communication, creating and maintaining good relationships. Ability to share development areas in a sensitive way.
- Ability to continuously deliver in a sometimes high-pressure environment with deadlines to be met.
SEB is a solid employer. We have high ambitions to service our clients and are dedicated to creating an inclusive, friendly, value-driven culture where employees feel appreciated, respected and involved.Our benefits include health insurance for you and your family, life insurance, individual pension fund, sports package, trainings and well as a top-notch office and great coffee.