Payment Services Specialist for a friendly and dynamic culture | SEB, Riga
SEB Global Services – Group & Business Services /
We are consistently recognized for our expertise and customer-centric approach, which we achieve by listening to our customers, committing to quality and trust, and encouraging an entrepreneurial mindset in everything we do.
As a part of the SEB Group, we provide world-class financial services to support SEB on the journey of becoming the leader in efficiency and innovation. Our dedicated team of over 2800 employees consistently strive to enhance business development and growth. If you want to be part of an engaging and enabling environment where you can turn your everyday actions into global results, this is where you get to shine.
About the role:
Join our Payment Services team and take part in shaping the future of payments through advanced technology, such as automation, scripting, and robotics. As a member of the team, you will work in a friendly and supportive environment and gain substantial knowledge in the payments area, processing and monitoring domestic and international payments, investigating client requests, reconciling and controlling accounts, supporting partners via email and phone, controlling and analyzing payment flow and collaborating with colleagues from different geographies.
To succeed and thrive in this position you need to be:
- Fluent in English language (both written and spoken);
- Accurate and attentive to detail and able to prioritize tasks based on deadlines;
- Self-driven, positive, and open-minded, with a service-minded attitude;
- Team player with good communication and collaboration skills;
- Able to absorb new ideas and methods quickly with eagerness to develop as an expert.
What we offer:
- International opportunities and working environment while working in one of the most modern, sustainable and inspiring offices in Riga.
- Support in developing your skills and expertise;
- Friendly and welcoming culture with an extensive training and learning opportunities;
- Attractive compensation and benefits;
- A platform to transform an industry.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1250 - 1900 EUR before tax deduction. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. The overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Do you want to be a part of SEB? Welcome to our inclusive culture, where our shared values inspire and uplift our team. We celebrate diversity and strive to ensure every employee feels seen, heard, and valued.
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 29th of February, 2024. If you have questions about the position, please contact Jr. Talent Acquisition specialist Madara Austruma at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about working at SEB here:www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.