Windows Server Engineer (Infrastructure layer) at SEB in Vilnius
Data & IT /
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be a member of highly competent team of professionals located in both Vilnius and Stockholm. Your assignments will include maintenance, development, and operational support of Windows Server Platform. You will work on process improvement tasks and provide technical platform expertise while participating in various projects. You will directly contribute to Platform Security, Robustness, and good operational Quality.
As a Windows Server Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Handling of Incidents and Work orders
- Improvements and development of Windows Server platform.
- Work with Life Cycle management on Windows Server platform
- Work with Problem management
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for different stakeholder questions and requests.
Who we are looking for:
- Good knowledge of Windows Server 2012R2/2016/2019
- Excellent Windows Server troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge of System Centre suite/Admin Centre/Defender
- Scripting skills (PowerShell, vbscript, CMD shell)
- Knowledge of Virtualization Technologies (VMWare ESX)
- Knowledge of IaC provisioning methods and tools
- Good English language skills
What we offer:
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
- Mobility within a large global company
- Agile and modern ways of working
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by February 2, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1900 EUR - 2800 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/