Backend Java Developer in Accounts & Payments Channels Team
Data & IT /
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be a part of one of the Agile development teams of talented professionals, who are developing solutions within electronic banking channels, working and contributing towards continuous improvements and continuous delivery process. You will work in a diverse environment with teams and colleagues located in Vilnius and Stockholm.
As a Backend Java developer you will be:
- Able to work on Open Banking / PSD2 and Business Arena portal (our key Corporate Customer portal) projects i.e. responsible for channels teams support, as well as API & backend development for PSD2/ Open Banking channels
- Using these technologies – Java 8/ 11 +, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Spring Boot, Angular, Git/GitHub, Selenium (testing), Postman, Kafka, MySQL, NiFi, Red Hat Openshift, Liquibase, J-Unit, Spock, Splunk, Angular/React, Oracle, Mongo, Big Data Platform, etc.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience and proficiency with Java and Spring Boot (back end)
- Knowledge of microservices architecture, application frameworks and integrations
- Experience working with API’s
- Team player, who works as part of an agile scrum team
- Interest in continuous learning and growth.
What we offer:
- Agile and modern ways of working
- Extensive technology stack & knowledgeable colleagues
- Training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
We are looking forward to your application by March 31, 2022
Monthly salary range for this position: 2400 – 4450 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/