Securities & Investment Operations Specialist
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading sub-custodian in the Nordic market, we are growing our footprint even further and hence are looking to recruit new talents to join our teams to enable the business growth. We are a large organisation with many areas in which one can accelerate, drive, or support our core business. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for learning, and a collaborative nature, and you will have the opportunity for a long and exciting career here. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Become an important part of the Sub Custody team and excel in delivering the best services and expertise to financial institutions as well as foreign investors from all around the globe. As a specialist of an essential department, you will provide direct support and a full scope of securities administration, such as account maintenance, transaction monitoring, payment processing and tax administration services, and will enable participation in upcoming corporate action events in Nordic publicly limited companies throughout the company’s life cycle. If you enjoy dynamic and fast-paced environment, leading change, being close to business, strive for excellent service delivery and wish to be among people who care, this is the right place to be.
Whether you have experience in this field or are eager to start learning all about it – there’s a place for you in the Sub Custody Team.
As a kick-starter, you will be responsible for learning and assisting senior colleagues with completing assigned daily tasks, such as:
• Data processing, analysis, and reporting
• Review and processing of client documentation
• Processing different types of payments and security transactions
• Assisting clients with their daily inquiries over the phone and e-mail.
As an experienced specialist, you will have ability to:
• Assist clients in participating in Nordic company events, such as shareholder meetings, mergers and acquisitions
• Secure correct distribution of dividend, tax and interest payments
• Assist clients in tax reclaim process
• Ensure immediate action, research and troubleshooting of all discrepancies
• Challenge existing operational processes to ensure optimal efficiency
• Be involved in market and process changes
• Give input on process, system and service improvement (Agile, AI, Lean, Robotics)
• Represent the team in client due diligence visits
• Mentor junior colleagues
• Collaborate with SEB teams within different geographies and much more.
Who we are looking for:
• Knowledge and expertise in complimentary fields or willingness to grow and learn
• Mature personality with passion for growth
• Flexibility, customer-oriented mindset and willingness to take ownership
• Precision, attention to detail and ability to multitask and prioritize
• Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written).
To perform work responsibilities in this role, a valid digital Covid -19 certificate is required
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Friendly and welcoming culture
• International opportunities and working environment
• Challenging and cutting-edge work
• Mobility within a large global company.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1000 - 2100 EUR before tax deduction. Please note that the offer for the final candidate will depend on the experience and competencies of the candidate for the required job. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than January 7th, 2022. If you have questions about the position please contact Lauma Landratova, Talent Acquisition Specialist by mail: email@example.com.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/