Solution Developer (mid-level) in Cash management at SEB in Vilnius
Data & IT /
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be joining friendly self-organized scrum team of talented professionals in Manage My Cash tribe responsible for development and maintenance of virtual cash management and liquidity management solutions. You will be involved in challenging initiatives within our tribe and will closely collaborate with product management, tech teams in Stockholm and with external partners.
Our tech stack includes PL/SQL, Java, Springboot, Linux, Openshift, Github, Jenkins, Thymeleaf, MQ, REST, Python that offers you different options to develop your expertise.
As a PL/SQL developer you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing new features and changes in virtual cash management and liquidity management solutions
- Enhancing, implementing and maintaining applications used by internal users and SEB customers
- Performing technical improvements, administrating the product (applying the patches, working on upgrades, etc)
- Supporting business requirements and working closely with Product Management in various analytical tasks
- Supporting different projects with test activities
- Managing incidents and solving problems
You’ll be the right fit if you are:
- Experienced in PL/SQL & database management (mid-level professional)
- Familiar with Linux, Openshift, REST, MQ, or Java
- Knowledge of Thymeleaf, HTML or Python is a plus but not essential
- Eager to learn new technologies and use them in practice
- Customer focused, positive team player
- Flexible and willing to take ownership
- Analytical, accurate and can handle complex information
- Up for a challenge and ready to suggest new ideas
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- Agile and modern ways of working
- Entrepreneurial and empowering Scandinavian environment
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- Opportunities to build experience in banking, Cash Management and Liquidity Management areas
- Work-life balance
- Empowering environment
- Learning opportunities
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more
Learn more about working at SEB Global Services here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by February 2, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1900 - 3600 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/