KYC Regulatory Analyst
Large Corporates & Financial Institutions – Corporate Banking /
Client Account Management /
SEB (Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken) is a leading Nordic financial services group with its headquarters in Sweden, present in 20 countries worldwide. We are a leading Scandinavian bank offering financial advice and a wide range of financial services, strongly focused on corporate and investment banking. In its 30 years of presence on the Polish market SEB has represented the unique combination of the Scandinavian way of doing business and local expertise.
Global Business Centre in SEB Poland is an advanced competence hub supporting our home markets in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany and the UK in the area of Large Corporates and Financial Institutions. We are a centre of excellence with skilled and talented professionals.
Division: LC&FI (Large Corporate & Financial Institutions)
Business area: AML Customer Due Diligence/KYC
SEB strives to secure full regulatory compliance, whilst also building efficient processes which provide an excellent customer experience. This means that we aim to have a risk-based approach to AML, with stronger focus and controls in areas with greater risk.
As a Regulatory Analyst you will have a key role in securing adherence to regulations by performing Client Due Diligence tasks and analyse the risk for Money Laundering and/or financing of terrorism. The Regulatory Analyst will support continual development of the KYC processes and tools. We are looking for a team player. The role will require work in international teams and with global clients.
- Performing the due diligence with high quality and according to local and group AML/CFT requirements
- Have a thorough understanding of client’s business and structure
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with clients and stakeholders to obtain KYC documents
- Ensuring AML/KYC risk assessments using corporate tools as well as assessing additional risk indicators
- Participate and present regulatory compliance matters in relevant committees
- Escalation of exceptional cases or concerns
- Support colleagues and act as an advisor regarding KYC related questions, towards the client teams and other stakeholders
- Work according to set processes
- Fluency in English – both verbal and written (C1/C2)
- University degree in business administration, law or equivalent experience from Banking/Finance or IT
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working with AML/KYC related processes, particularly performing KYC work
- Practical knowledge of KYC, AML and the EU regulations
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks
- Positive mind-set
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical ability
- Client focused mindset
- Passionate about providing high class service internally as well as externally
- Experience in banking is a plus
We are a stable employer. We strive to have an inclusive, friendly, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Our benefits include health insurance for you and your family, life insurance, individual pension fund, sports package, trainings as well as top-notch office and great coffee.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com