Senior Financial Business Developer to SEB in Stockholm
Finance & Reporting /
Group Staff, Control & Support
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group with customer bases among both private individuals and organizations. We are consistently recognized for our expertise and customer-centric approach, which we achieve by listening to our customers, committing to quality and trust, and encouraging an entrepreneurial mindset in everything we do. Does that sound like a fit for you? Great! We are now looking for a Senior Business Developer to SEB Group Finance.
What you will be doing
SEB Group Finance is in the beginning of a major transformation there we will upgrade our current financial system platform and accelerate on further developing our financial data, sustainability and financial steering capabilities. To enable and support our transformation we are therefore looking for a Senior Business Developer.
Group Finance strive to deliver financial information in an efficient manner and with great quality. We provide financial expert advice and steering to financial requirements and regulations. We are a global team of more than 200 employees located in 16 countries and our group function is located in Stockholm.
As a Senior Business Developer within Group Finance you will work with a wide range of development activities including
· Develop finance vision and business plan
· Benchmark SEB finance activities to peers in order to highlight areas of improvement and to get insights from best in class organisations
· Initiate and suggest areas there finance needs to change
· Drive pre-studies regarding deliveries, platforms, processes and organizational models
· Take a very active part in major strategic change activities
Who we are looking for
· We are looking for a doer with a holistic & strategic perspective of finance deliveries, processes and platforms
· We believe that you have +15 years experience from a finance organization including +10 years experience from driving change
· We believe that you have worked as a senior manager or as a change lead, leading complex change activities in an environment with multiple perspectives and stakeholders.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Opportunities to help transform an industry
· International opportunities and working environment
· Innovative company in forefront of technology
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 31st of January 2022. If you have questions about the position please contact Erik Lundgren, Group Finance, at erik.lundgren @seb.se or Anne-Caroline, Talent Acquisition, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/