Client Portfolio Analyst Institutional Banking
Large Corporates & Financial Institutions – Institutional Banking /
Institutional Banking /
SEB is a leading Nordic financial services group headquartered in Sweden and with presence in 20 countries worldwide.
At SEB, we recognise that the world of finance is evolving at an extraordinary speed. That's why we're committed to driving towards a more sustainable future for everyone — people, businesses, and society.
Since we welcomed our first customer in 1856, we have been a catalyst for positive change by providing reliable advice and capital to people with ideas for the future. If you are ready to make your mark on our industry and positively shape the world, you will thrive at SEB.
Do you want to make a difference for our customers and build long-term relationships in an exciting market?
Currently we are looking for a:
Client Portfolio Analyst for Institutional Banking
part of our SEB Global Business Centre located in the heart of Warsaw
You will be internally responsible for a portfolio of Financial Institutions trading equities, FX, fixed income and other market products. The portfolio consists of a wide range of Asset Managers, Broker Dealers, Central Banks, Municipalities and Supranational, giving you a broad understanding of clients and markets serviced by SEB.
- Responsible for the portfolio of clients from a credit, operational and regulatory risk perspective.
- Within client portfolio, coordinate and drive a credit process and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Maintain and continuously develop product knowledge, as well as a comprehensive understanding of SEB´s credit policies and risk management culture, as well as being the main speaking partner/ coordinator with internal stakeholders such as e.g. credit organization
- Responsible for coordinating onboarding, maintenance and offboarding for the portfolio of clients in line with KYC/AML requirements and by the division’s business strategy.
- Build, maintain and develop a close relationship with relevant stakeholders to ensure proper execution of transactions and delivery of an excellent customer experience
To thrive in this role, we believe you have:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience of working with Financial Institutions i.e banks, hedge funds, asset managers etc.
- Good understanding of analysis of financial key ratios and financial statements
- Professionalism in coordination of clients portfolio towards the internal stakeholders
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Fluency in English (C1/C2 level)
- Team player attitude
- Strong drive and analytical abilities
This position offers International opportunities in an entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment.
We are dedicated to create an inclusive, friendly, value-driven culture where employees feel appreciated, respected and involved.
Our benefits include health insurance for you and your family, life insurance, individual pension fund, sports package, trainings as well as a top-notch office and great coffee.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com
To apply for this position please send your resume in English.