Project Manager in Group Finance Services at SEB in Vilnius
Business Development /
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group with customer bases among both private individuals and organizations. We are consistently recognized for our expertise and customer-centric approach, which we achieve by listening to our customers, committing to quality and trust, and encouraging an entrepreneurial mindset in everything we do. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
Would you like to work in an international environment where you would get a chance to take part in the most important finance transformational initiatives and regulatory projects? We are looking for a Finance Project Manager to join our Business Development team. We are running service with quality and efficiency (finance process redesigns, finance systems replacements, setting up finance processes and systems for business transformations), and regulatory (IT and finance process change due to changing regulatory requirements) projects and initiatives.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility to lead Group Finance projects
- To be effective in fostering senior level relationships and communication
- Continuously strive to improve service levels for our internal customers within the constraints of schedule, budget, and resources
- To allocate resources, work with priorities, manage risks, coordinate, interact with different stakeholders and keep the project team focused on the tasks at hand and to ensure deliveries by continuously monitoring and reporting progress to the steering committee.
Who we are looking for:
- Person with extensive holistic experience from financial accounting function and/or audit
- Who has strong project management knowledge
- Who greatly understands IT systems (preferably in Finance area)
- Person with excellent communication skills
- Someone structured and result oriented, at the same time has a flexible mindset
- Who is able to identify and resolve complex business problems/issues/risks
- Who is to work with multiple teams from different cultures
- Who has highly developed ability to organize and to structure own work in an efficient way
- Fluent in English.
What we offer:
- International working environment
- Agile and modern ways of working
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits including comprehensive health insurance and more
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by January 21, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2550 - 4800 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/