Cards System Administrator Vilnius
Data & IT /
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, a large organization with many areas in which one can accelerate, drive, or support our core business. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for learning, and a collaborative nature, and you will have the opportunity for a long and exciting career here. Does that sound like a fit for you?
If so, Baltic Cards and Payments Administration Services team is looking for an administrator who would be responsible for support and maintenance of Cards and Payments systems.
We are on a mission of building excellent payment cards usage experience that will allow our cardholders and merchants to easily control, use and manage their cards and cards related solutions.
As a Cards System Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring day to day support and administration of systems (middleware)
- Analyzing data flow between databases and scripting
- Deploying and supporting release changes
- Analyzing and proposing improvements, auto-tuning
- Take part in on-call duty shifts for incident resolution
- Collaborating closely with vendors and other teams
You'll be the right fit if you have:
- Positive energy and proactive initiative at work
- Self-discipline in work organization and self-development in functional area
- Experience in managing Oracle databases (basic level)
- Experience and interest in managing application, web services
- Strong analytical skill, holistic systematic view
- Good written and spoken English
- Willingness to take responsibility and work in multi-cultural environment
- You are team player with high energy level and drive for delivering customer value
- Willingness to learn
- Possibility to travel
- Your Linux based OS, Windows IIS, SQL, experience with Zabbix and Jira and NiFi – will be considered as strong advantages
Benefits we offer:
- Working in dynamic competent Agile environment
- Professional development in modern organization with corporate level technology solutions
- Nice colleagues and working environment in office located in Vilnius
- Competitive salary and another benefits package
Learn more about SEB Bank culture, values and benefits package here.
We are looking forward to your application in English by January 31, 2022.
Monthly salary for this position: 1900-2800 EUR (before tax deduction).
The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/