Process Area Specialist in Payroll team at SEB in Vilnius
Human Resources /
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group with customer bases among both private individuals and organizations. We are consistently recognized for our expertise and customer-centric approach, which we achieve by listening to our customers, committing to quality and trust, and encouraging an entrepreneurial mindset in everything we do. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Do you want to play a central role in our journey towards the future and explore the fantastic world of payroll? Then you are on the right track so keep on reading! We are looking for a team member to join us as Payroll Process Area Specialist at SEB in Vilnius Global Services.
What you will be doing
As a part of payroll team you will be working with SEB employees globally, supporting colleagues with complex questions and investigation as well as our staff with various payroll related questions. You will build an extensive network both in Vilnius and nationwide between different departments and teams. In this position you will see all elements of payroll; data maintenance and processing, interfaces, auditing, reconciliation, as well as system and vendor management.
As a Payroll Process Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure accurate, smooth and efficient processes that are in line with the business’s policies, procedures, and legislative requirements
- Risk management of payroll processes and procedures
- Coordination and prioritization of regular payroll deliveries, including quality esurance
- Giving payroll related advice, guidance and support payroll delivery specialists, managers as well as country specific Process Owners
- Take active part of driving process development initiatives
- Take part of workforce planning within the payroll team & workload balance coordination
- Contributing to our learning culture by sharing your knowledge with colleagues
- Vendor and development backlog management
Who we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience from payroll end-to-end deliveries
- Understanding of payroll systems, bookings, reporting and taxation
- Curious, outgoing team player with great communication skills
- Capability for holistic understanding while working with a multitude of tasks
- Analytical and attentive to details
- Good MS Excel skills
- Fluent in English
- Leadership skills is seen as beneficial
A key person to our team who will be an important part of our deliveries. You like to work in collaborative environment that encourages pro activity, in dependency, self-reliance and timely delivery that is essence of our daily work.
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- Long-term stability
- Mobility within a large global company
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by February 1, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1950- 2900 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/