Solution Architect to Financing & Loans at SEB in Vilnius
Data & IT /
SEB Global services
We work in several domains and our solutions are used by all customer segments. We see it as our mission to help the customers reach their goals, with the target to ensure that we have the most stable, modern and maintainable solutions in the business. Right now, we are looking for a Solution Architect who will be one of the key drivers in the exciting transformation journey.
About the position
Your responsibility as a Solution Architect will be to create, improve and implement sustainable architecture solutions aligned with the target architecture and architecture principles. You will be working with different stakeholders, such as the Architecture community, Product Owners, Tech Leads, Vendors and Third-party suppliers. Your primary focus will be to support new initiatives and already operational solutions in their evolution towards the target architecture, as well as train others to use the defined architecture in daily development and maintenance.
You will be a part of the team consisting of five Solution Architects led by a Domain Architect. Together we strive to have a broad range of competencies and skills in both technologies and business domain knowledge. Our area covers everything from front end customer interaction through API/service platforms to Core processing systems and digital archives.
As a Solution Architect, you will mainly work with our teams in Vilnius, while also being a member of Group Architects in Sweden, so occasional travelling might be part of the job.
What we looking for:
- 3-5 years as an Architect or as a Tech Lead and have a solid understanding of technology, complex systems and software development;
- previous experience in systems and written code for several years;
- passionate about establishing robust and flexible architectures that involve different technologies and platforms;
- pragmatic in your solution ideas and ability to visualize and clearly articulate the pros and cons of various technologies and platforms;
- excellent networking and communication skills with both business and IT and are fluent in English.
What we offer
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Innovative company in forefront of technology
- International opportunities and working environment
- Mobility within a large global company.
Learn more about working at SEB Global Services here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by January 24, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 4500 - 5900 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/