Test Automation Engineer for AML Post Transaction Monitoring Team
Data & IT /
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
About the team
We are AML Post transaction monitoring Team in Riga within SEB’s Tech area. We are providing world class delivery to our users and clients. The main responsibility of the team is to provide services for data capture, processing and delivery for Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering area. The team is responsible for the maintenance and development of bank applications. Those applications help SEB to follow compliance and risk regulations.
About the job
We are a team that works in international environment in our version of Agile and expect that you are ready to contribute to that. In this role you will:
· Create and executing test cases for the existing and new solutions. Types of testing may include system, integration, regression, TDD and end-to-end testing
· Contribute towards continues improvement and expansion of the test automation framework
· Contribute to the continuous integration activities in the team
· Identify weak points in the existing processes and work together with the team to continuously improve
We highly value your personality. As our new colleagues, we believe you are motivated and self-driven, with the ability easily to instill confidence and collaborate with the rest of us. We expect you to be able to set and meet deliverable deadlines and estimates. The position may require some traveling and English will be your working language. We believe that you have technical experience and knowledge in:
· 3+ years’ work experience in test automation
· Knowledge and experience with .Net technology
· Knowledge of automated and manual testing methodologies and test tools
· Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
· Experience in performance and/or E2E testing
· Experience in unit testing
· Analytical skills and high attention to details
As an advantage
· Experience of Agile and Scrum methodologies
· Experience with automating both WEB and desktop applications
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
· Work-life balance
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· Long-term stability
· Agile and modern ways of working
Learn more about working at SEB here.
Monthly salary range: 2000 EUR to 3450 EUR gross. The offer for final candidate will depend on experience and competences of the candidate for the required job.
Welcome with your application
Please apply by sending your CV in English to: email@example.com Feel free to send in your application today, but no later than October 22nd, 2021. With note “Test Automation Engineer” and we will contact you promptly.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/