Life Cycle Management & Compliance Coordinator for Accounts Channels at SEB Vilnius
SEB Global Services – Technology /
Data & IT
Are you interested in developing new systems, solutions and platforms in an area that is vital to SEB? We are looking for an LCM & Compliance system coordinator in our team Accounts channels. You would be joining a self-sufficient development teams to accompany on the journey of building our important API platform and platform for viewing accounts and transactions. The employment will be in Solna or in Vilnius depending on the most suitable candidate.
What you will be doing
On a day-to-day basis, the teams work with data integration, consolidation, enrichment, storage and distribution for client applications and end users, as well as development of new solutions and systems. We maintain what we build and participate in the development of common cross-platform solutions together with colleagues in cross-functional agile teams. As a system coordinator/specialist, you will take care of lifecycle management (LCM), Compliance and Audit, which is done both internally and externally.
• We strive for and enjoy continuous improvements in working methods
• We put a lot of energy into running our own career path
• We believe in teamwork to create the best possible solution
- Languages/Frameworks: Java11 and 17, Spring-boot application, SQL, Maven
- Storage: Oracle, MongoDB
- Tools: Jira, Confluence, SharePoint
- CI/CD: GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, GaaS, Kafka
- Deployments: Openshift
- Monitoring: Splunk, AppDynamics
These are just the tools we use on our daily job and it is perfectly fine if you don’t have experience with all of them, however we expect you to have a thirst for knowledge and to be able to pick up new technologies with ease.
Who we are looking for:
- You have experience working as a system coordinator/specialist and you have technical skills.
- You are a “doer” that transform ideas into hands-on activities and actual results.
- A person who is self-driven and adaptive to changing priorities and requirements.
- A person who has experience in managing modern IT development in a complex, fast-changing, and demanding environment.
- You have experience working with tool as Jira and Confluence.
- You like to have many things ongoing at the same time.
- You like working with other people and are outgoing
- Experience working with OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, or any other containerization and/or its orchestration technology is an advantage
- Experience working with data streaming API is an advantage
- Experience working with Financial products will be considered as an advantage.
We would appreciate if you are analytical, committed and engaged. The most important thing is to create synergy within the teams, so we expect you to be able to give and ask for feedback and help, enjoy sharing knowledge and explaining complex tasks.
What we offer:
- We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
- International opportunities and working environment
- Extensive technology stack & knowledgeable colleagues
- Training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Deliver world-class service to customers
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by March 22nd, 2023.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2300 -3400 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers