Senior Progress 4GL/ OpenEdge Software Developer for Customer Overview and Digital Enablers tribe
Data & IT /
Business Support & Operations
Are you passionate about innovating new functionalities, developing complex strategic solutions and get creative with code? Do you want to become a part of a highly skilled international team and work in a positive and collaborative work environment? If yes, then this is the right opportunity for you!
We in Customer Overview and Digital Enablers tribe are looking for an ambitious and motivated team member who is ready to play a key role of digital transformation in customer data area.
We design and build smart IT solutions for faster customer onboarding and accelerating discovery of financial crime by strengthening Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance trough advanced customer data management solutions and driving intelligent automated customer screening and transaction monitoring.
Part of our tech-stack is: Java8/11, Spring, Progress 4GL/ OpenEdge, Angular, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Jenkins, Kubernetes.
Your responsibilities will include
- Develop and deliver complex software requirements
- Ensure solution integration and deployments
- Troubleshoot issues/errors and come up with resolutions
- Contribute to defining requirements and estimations
- Support team with resolving technical complexities and finding best available solutions
- Work with various projects related to customer data
You’ll be the right fit if you have
- 2+ years of software development experience building back-end services based on Progress 4GL/ OpenEdge
- Experience or interest to learn Java and Angular
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Solution-oriented mindset and can-do attitude
- Interest in latest trends in technology and personal growth
- Solid verbal and written English skills
- Experience with Agile development and Jira would be considered as an advantage
Benefits we offer
- Dynamic and international working environment, filled with interesting challenges and opportunities
- Supportive and truly awesome international team
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Limitless opportunities for your professional and personal development and growth
- Motivating compensation package
Learn more about SEB Bank culture, values and benefits package here.
We are looking forward to your application in English by February 25, 2022.
Salary before taxes – 2400 - 3600 EUR per month. The exact amount of salary after completion of the recruitment period will be offered to the selected candidate taking into consideration his/her work experience and competencies.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/