Tech Lead with passion for digital transformation | SEB, Riga
SEB Global Services – Technology /
Data & IT /
Do you want to lead team of developers and help build solutions that allow SEB to provide world-class services to SEB group customers and business divisions in 20 sites worldwide. Be a part of large enterprise with over 2800 employees. Do you want to work at the interface between ground-breaking technology and a world of financial flows? Welcome to SEB Global Services!
About the role
As a Tech Lead at SEB, you'll be leading development team with various software development projects. Developing applications that will be used by internal teams in the company worldwide. Leading refactoring efforts ensuring existing software is up to date, hardened, and adhering to highest quality standards. Solving incidents and implementing work order request by collaborating and networking with other internal teams in Business and IT, you'll also have room to explore other business areas and grow your skills further.
To thrive in this role, we believe you have:
· The ability to establish trust, take ownership, organize, and lead development projects in the team
· Knowledge of JS, HTML, CSS, SQL, C#, .NET MVC, WPF, REST API
· Knowledge of public cloud technologies (preferably GCP)
· Knowledge container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
· Can-do mindset and constant desire to make things better, learn and improve
· Expectations to work in a team with great teamwork mindset
· Great communication skills and fluency in English
What we offer:
· International opportunities and working environment
· Long-term stability
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
Monthly salary range for this position: 3600 - 5500 EUR before tax deduction. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate*. The overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Do you want to be a part of SEB? Welcome to our inclusive culture, where our shared values inspire and uplift our team. We celebrate diversity and strive to ensure every employee feels seen, heard, and valued.
Learn more about working at SEB here: https://www.seb.lv/en/gs
* Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.