Product Owner for Procurement Products at SEB in Vilnius
Business Development /
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, a large organisation with many areas in which one can accelerate, drive, or support our core business. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for learning, and a collaborative nature, and you will have the opportunity for a long and exciting career here. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
Join our Procurement agile team within Employee Experience domain that strives to create a holistic employee experience making it easier for all SEB employees to deliver world class service to our customers and fulfil their professional ambitions. It is being done by providing efficient, user friendly and secure tools, processes and working environments.
As a Product Owner for Procurement Products you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring efficient product development through all its life cycle.
- Developing and prioritising business requirements.
- Getting business buy-in for Product development needs.
- Collaborating and coordinating of common activities with other Tribes and teams.
- Participating and supporting all agile activities (Scrum ceremonies).
Who we are looking for:
- Person with relevant experience as Product Owner, Process/Project Manager or Business Analyst for at least 2 years.
- Who has stakeholder management experience for at least 2 years.
- Person with experience in financial institution.
- Someone with great organisational skills, ability to define scope and set priorities.
- Who is value oriented and eager to drive software solution development process.
- Person willing to take ownership.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer:
- International opportunities and working environment.
- Agile and modern ways of working.
- Extensive training and learning opportunities.
- Work-life balance.
- Attractive compensation and benefits.
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by January 27, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2550 - 3850 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/