Bank Specialist with a focus on Accounts & Settlements | SEB, Riga
SEB Global Services – Group & Business Services /
Do you want to make a difference for our customers and build long-term relationships in an exciting market?
Welcome to SEB.
SEB is leading bank in the Nordic market working with securities and investments, supporting international banks, financial institutions, brokers worldwide in providing a unique sub- custodian service to our customers.
About the role
In our international and friendly team you will be responsible for daily delivery and process improvements with always putting the customer at the heart of the action.
As a Bank Specialist at SEB you will have the opportunity to work with versatile projects, collaborate with stakeholders and play a key role Sub Custody business growth.
To thrive in this role, we believe you have:
- Ability to work with tight deadlines,
- Multitask and priorities
- Positive mind and willingness to take ownership
- Previous experience in finance and banking would be considered as an advantage
- Fluent English language skills (both spoken and written).
What we offer:
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- International and friendly culture
- Challenging and dynamic work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Workplace in one of the most modern, sustainable, and inspiring offices in Riga
Monthly salary range for this position: 1250 - 1900 EUR before tax deduction. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate*. The overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Do you want to be a part of SEB? Welcome to our inclusive culture, where our shared values inspire and uplift our team. We celebrate diversity and strive to ensure every employee feels seen, heard, and valued.
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application in English today, but no later than March 19, 2024.
Learn more about working at SEB here: www.sebgroup.com/career
* Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.