Bank Specialist for Fixed Income & Derivatives Operations
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group with customer bases among both private individuals and organizations. We are consistently recognized for our expertise and customer-centric approach, which we achieve by listening to our customers, committing to quality and trust, and encouraging an entrepreneurial mindset in everything we do. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Become a part of the Fixed Income & Derivatives Operations team – a purpose-driven, dynamic, and world-class service-focused division within Trading Operations. Our department is responsible for taking care of financial transactions for all types of Fixed Income, credit and rates derivatives, working in the area of Green, Blue, and Sustainable financing. Moreover, we cover trade conformation function for whole Trading operations.
If you want to contribute to the world’s sustainable financing acceleration, you are curious, team-oriented, like to improve things, are open to changes and able to manage your time, have the aptitude for handling various tasks, and are eager to obtain new skills, Fixed Income & Derivatives Operations is waiting for you.
Whether you have experience in this field or are eager to start learning all about it – there’s a place for you in the SEB Team.
What you will be doing on a daily basis:
• Working with client data
• Processing transactions from A to Z and problem solving
• Advising clients and internal stakeholders
• Mitigating operational risk, dealing with various control functions
• Taking part in continuous improvements
• Cooperating closely with internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed and thrive in this position you need to be:
• Self-driven, with a can-do attitude towards challenges and new ways of working
• Able to prioritize tasks based on deadlines
• Displaying customer-centric attitude and good at written communication
• Taking ownership of self-development
• Fluent in English
Please note: To perform work responsibilities in this role, a valid digital Covid-19 certificate is required.
What we offer:
• Attractive compensation and benefits
• Introduction programme to newcomers, Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Interesting and dynamic job duties and long-term stability
• International work environment and friendly, welcoming culture
Learn more about working at SEB https://www.seb.lv/eng/career/seb-global-services
Monthly salary range for this position: 1160 - 1740 EUR before tax deduction. Please note that the offer for the final candidate will depend on the experience and competencies of the candidate for the required job. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Ready to join?
We are looking forward to receiving your application by January 31, 2022. Please send a personal letter and your resume in English via "Apply for this job" option.
Take the opportunity to create a future for yourself!
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/