Bank Specialist for Global Custody Operations
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group with customer bases among both private individuals and organizations. We are consistently recognized for our expertise and customer-centric approach, which we achieve by listening to our customers, committing to quality and trust, and encouraging an entrepreneurial mindset in everything we do. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Join our Global Custody team to learn how a leading world-class bank works from the inside. As a part of Global Custody, you will be involved in the whole chain of the securities life cycle, from account opening to share movements between market players. Work in a dynamic and exciting environment and see how decisions are made in the biggest companies in North and South America, Asia, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and other parts of the world.
Whether you have experience in this field or are eager to start learning all about it – there’s a place for you in the SEB Team.
As a Bank Specialist, you will be responsible for:
• Opening and closing securities and cash accounts
• Monitoring securities and cash related transactions
• Informing clients on upcoming events in the financial market and gathering instructions for further actions
• Processing cash payments to clients
• Submitting regulatory and tax reports
• Bringing and implementing ideas for existing process automation through Robotics, scripting, and other solutions.
To succeed and thrive in this position you need to be:
• Fluent in English language
• Able to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
• Focused on details and problem solving
• Self-driven and curious mindset to initiate changes to improve efficiency
• Good at time management able to prioritize tasks
• Familiar with banking products and flows (previous job experience in finance, accounting, securities business, global services is considered as an advantage)
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel (not mandatory but a strong plus)
To perform work responsibilities in this role, a valid digital Covid -19 certificate is required
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Unique mentoring culture, helping you get all necessary knowledge during the first three months
· Full support from the team members and manager
· Regular discussions with your team manager about your potential career path
· Health insurance policy, pension, and profit-sharing programs
More information SEB Global Services in Riga
Monthly salary range for this position: 1160 - 1740 EUR before tax deduction. Please note that the offer for the final candidate* will depend on the experience and competencies of the candidate for the required job.
* Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law
Welcome with your application
We are looking forward to receiving your application by January 24, 2022. Please send a personal letter and Your resume in English via "Apply for this job" option.
Take the opportunity to create a future for yourself!
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/