Progress 4GL/ OpenEdge developer in Baltic internet bank
Data & IT /
Business Support & Operations
Are you interested to work in cross-border Agile organization and help us with maintaining and improving customer journey in internet bank? We are looking for Software developer joining Baltic internet bank team to work side by side with business developers and product owner in the Baltics to deliver meaningful values to our customers and stakeholders.
You will work with an internet bank as the main entry channel for all products to serve customers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Be as support to business representative for continuous improvement by investigating alternative
You’ll be the right fit if you have:
- Experience in software development with Progress (ABL, OpenEdge)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team-player who can also work independently
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- We will consider as advantage knowledge of: Linux systems, relational Database experience, understanding of micro services architecture
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
Learn more about SEB Bank culture, values and benefits package here.
We are looking forward to your application by February 25, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1900-2800 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/