Kickstarter in Finance with no experience needed | SEB, Riga
SEB Global Services – Group & Business Services /
Start off your career in Finance from zero, no matter what's your previous experience. Are you willing to kickstart your career in finance, but not sure which position and area suits you the best? Don’t worry – apply for a kickstarter position and we will do our best to find a matching role for you!
As a part of the SEB Group, we at SEB Global Services provide world-class financial services to support SEB on the journey of becoming the leader in efficiency and innovation. Our dedicated team of over 2800 employees consistently strive to enhance business development and growth. If you want to be part of an engaging and enabling environment where you can turn your everyday actions into global results, this is where you get to shine.
We have opportunities in Securities and Investments, Private Banking, Payments, Trading Operations and many other departments. We work in various systems, with documents and consult our clients, who are large corporates and financial institutions on respective areas. Our teams & managers provide excellent support and materials to get you on board with these tasks as neatly as possible.
Thus, no matter what’s your previous job experience, Kickstarter position is there for you to start a new career in finance!
To thrive in this role, we believe you have:
- Strong motivation to develop in financial field
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Growth mindset, responsibility, and time management skills
- Self-driven, positive, and open-minded
- Understanding of banking products and financial terminology or relevant education (finance, banking, economics or etc.) are considered as an advantage
At the start of your journey in finance and SEB Global services, you will dig deep into banking processes one by one and learn how to:
- Process different bank operations
- Improve and automate bank processes
- Make reports and process documentation
- Support SEB clients worldwide (mostly, organizations and support in writing, even sometimes calling)
- Take part and contribute to interdisciplinary & international projects.
What we offer at SEB
- Working from the office in friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Training from A to Z in your area of responsibilities
- Participation in different cross-country projects
- Opportunities to learn the business area and contribute to the modern ways of working
- Development and growth opportunities
- Health insurance after probation period
Monthly salary range for this position: 1250-1550 EUR before tax deduction. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate*. The overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Do you want to be a part of SEB? Welcome to our inclusive culture, where our shared values inspire and uplift our team. We celebrate diversity and strive to ensure every employee feels seen, heard, and valued.
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to submit your CV in English today, but no later than May 6th, 2024.
Learn more about working at SEB here:www.sebgroup.com/career
* Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.