Kickstarter in Finance (No experience needed)
SEB Global Services – Business Support & Operations /
Start off your career in Finance from zero, no matter what's your previous experience.
Are you willing to kickstart your career in finance, but not sure which position and area suits you the best? Don’t worry – apply for a kickstarter position and we will do our best to find a matching role for you!
We have opportunities in Securities and Investments, Private Banking, Payments, Trading Operations and many other departments. We work in various systems, with documents and consult our clients, who are large corporates and financial institutions on respective areas.
At the start of your journey in finance and SEB Global services, you will dig deep into banking processes one by one and learn how to:
· process different bank operations
· improve and automate bank processes
· make reports and process documentation
· support SEB clients worldwide (mostly, organizations and support in writing, not calling)
· take part and contribute to interdisciplinary & international projects.
Our teams & managers provide excellent support and materials to get you on board with these tasks as neatly as possible.
Thus, no matter what’s your previous job experience, Kickstarter position is there for you to start a new career in finance!
· Strong motivation to develop in financial field
· Fluency in English
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Growth mindset, responsibility, and time management skills
· Self-driven, positive, and open-minded
· Understanding of banking products and financial terminology or relevant education (finance, banking, economics or etc.) are considered as advantage
What we offer at SEB
· Working from the office in friendly and welcoming atmosphere
· Training from A to Z in your area of responsibilities
· Participation in different cross-country projects
· Opportunities to learn the business area and contribute to the modern ways of working
· Development and growth opportunities
· Workplace in one of the most modern, sustainable and inspiring offices in Riga (moving in spring 2023)
· Health insurance after probation period
· Full time employment
Monthly salary range for this position: 1200 - 1500 EUR before tax deduction.
Learn more about benefits at SEB and why you´ll love working with us here: https://www.seb.lv/en/career
Ready to join?
Please send your resume in English via "Apply for this job" option.
* Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law
At SEB, we have always believed that the future depends on turning great ideas into reality. Ever since we welcomed our first customer in 1856, we have been a catalyst for positive change by providing responsible advice and capital to people with ideas for the future. Grounded in our long history and strong heritage, we want to create long-term value for all our stakeholders by being curious about what the future holds. We have a strong ambition to accelerate the pace towards a sustainable future for people, businesses, and society. Our skilled and dedicated employees stand by our customers in good times and bad and offer financial products and services that meet their ever-changing needs – both in our home markets in northern Europe and through our international network around the world.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/