Tech Lead – Trading Regulatory Team
SEB Global Services – Technology /
Data & IT /
Do you want to play an important role in our exciting and transformational journey to create a world class IT team?
With technology as our driving force, we provide world-class services to SEB group customers and business divisions in 20 sites worldwide. With us, you'll be part of a dedicated team of over 2800 employees who constantly work towards improving business development and growth. Do you want to work at the interface between ground-breaking technology and a world of financial flows? Welcome to SEB Global Services!
We are looking for a Tech Lead to join our Trading Regulatory Reporting Team in Riga within SEB’s Technology area. The team already consists of skilled and dedicated persons who are delivering regulatory reporting for SEB and its clients. We work based in Riga & Stockholm as a large virtual team using agile methodologies. And we are now looking for a Tech Lead to drive the transformation and design of one of our key reporting application flows.
About the role:
Regulatory Reporting has been an important part of the financial services industry during the last 10 years, and, to adapt to all market changes, SEB has taken a proactive approach of building an expert and skillful IT and requirements team in Riga. The application we use today is an in-house built reporting engine built on Microsoft platform that delivers key information to regulators to keep SEB compliant throughout its Trading services.
You will be based in Riga and work in an international and friendly environment in close cooperation with different teams in Sweden, Riga and other countries. On a daily basis you will have close collaboration with our agile development teams, stakeholders and business experts.
We see you as a candidate that can play a key role in helping to both lead the technical design and participate in the future architectural setup of the Regulatory Reporting application; to achieve this we see you as someone who is a leader and has great collaboration skills.
To thrive in this role, we believe you have:
· 5+ years of experience coding and designing in .NET and C# (incl. Windows Services, WCF)
· 5+ years of designing and developing applications using MS SQL Server
· Experience optimizing performance of T-SQL queries and tuning MS SQL Server databases
· Solid understanding of software design and architecture principles, patterns and best practices
· Strong communicator and team player
· Experience working with Agile methodologies (i.e. Scrum, SAFe etc.)
· Experience in solving and preventing incidents in a production environment
· Troubleshooter and problem solver
We will consider as a big advantage:
· Experience with Akka.Net framework
· Experience in web development
· Experience in Azure DevOps build pipeline management
· Experience of large administrative systems with many integrations
· Experience leading an IT team / being a Tech Lead Experience of integration data design
· Experience from working in a bank with reporting applications
What we offer:
· International opportunities and working environment
· Long-term stability
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
Monthly salary range for this position: 3600 - 5500 EUR before tax deduction. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate*. The overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Do you want to be a part of SEB? Welcome to our inclusive culture, where our shared values inspire and uplift our team. We celebrate diversity and strive to ensure every employee feels seen, heard, and valued.
Learn more about working at SEB here: www.sebgroup.com/career
* Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.