Developer in Digital Processing Unit at SEB in Vilnius
Data & IT /
SEB Global services
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be a part of Processing Solutions team by configuring, developing and maintaining applications on our strategical IBM BAW platform. As a workflow developer, you will be sup-porting business units in process automation journey. Also, you will closely collaborate with other development and maintenance teams and stakeholders.
As a Developer you will be responsible for:
- Supporting business on defining to-be process;
- Helping business to understand technical capabilities, suggesting best possible solutions and explaining limitations;
- Providing work estimates and timely updates on solution development progress;
- Collaboration with IT architects and other developers on defining the process implementation design;
- Designing and implementing process solution ensuring it follows solution development best-practices;
- Implementing integrations within process solution and external systems;
- Collaboration with other teams on helping to resolve solution-based problems.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone who is motivated, a quick learner and open-minded.
- Who has good English skills.
- Experience working in BPMN or Process Automation would be beneficial.
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial environment.
- Extensive training and learning opportunities.
- Work-life balance.
- Wellness benefits.
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by February 15, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1900 - 3600 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/