Release Manager to Tech Cash Management at SEB in Stockholm
Data & IT /
Are you stimulated by change and challenges, do you like larger perspectives and innovative technology? One of our most important transformations are under construction – we are building a brand-new payment platform and new cash ledgers. This is a huge undertaking and to succeed in this we need a skilled DevOps oriented Release manager to strengthen our release management function and together with us create a way of working that will enable us to release on demand.
What you will be doing
The Accounts & Payments domain is undergoing a major transformation from a business and market as well as from an architectural perspective. As an experienced Release manager, you will be a vital part of our journey driving the Release on demand agenda in the domain. You will be part of Shared Service Test and Release which is a team in Technology Cash Management that supports the Accounts & Payments domain with release management, release way of working, test strategy, test automation and test coordination.
As Release manager you will:
•Create, improve and promote the Release on demand strategy and way of working for domain.
•Will promote and ensure the use of appropriate techniques, methodologies and tools as well as coordinate releases.
• Create and maintain the Release on demand strategy;
• Coordination of releases;
• Support development teams with way of working to enable Release on demand.
Who we are looking for
- Experienced Release manager with good knowledge of DevOps and ITIL.
- Proven track record of creating an Release on demand way of working.
- Strong leadership skills, great coordination skills, a good communicator, and able to communicate fluently in English.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering/science or similar is a benefit but not a necessity. Equally important as any formal training or education is that you have a passion and a strong interest in keeping you updated on the relevant trends in the industry and technology.
- Preferably experience of leading and coordinating releases in large complex environments preferably from bank or large payment systems.
What we offer
- Innovative company in forefront of technology.
- Opportunities to help transform an industry.
- Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits.
- Work-life balance.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 31/1/2022. Due to Christmas holiday we initiate selection process in full in mid-January. If you have questions about the position, please contact Amar Mirascic(Talent Acquisition Partner), at email@example.com.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/